Play the Classis 13 Cards Indian Rummy with your friends and offline.
Indian Rummy or Paplu as it is sometimes called is a card game with little variation from the original Rummy score. It is played with 13 cards and at least two decks and with jokers(wild cards).
1. Played between 2 to 5 players
2. Each player brings a minimum amount to the table.
3. Minimum two runs (sequences) are required.
4. One of these runs (sequences) must be pure (called First Life).
5. The second run can be pure or non-pure (called Second Life).